Get all-new music remixes from games in the collection, as well as exclusive new illustrations!
You'll be able to check out the Museum for all-new remixes of classic tracks by some phenomenal artists, as well as brand-new illustrations by some of Capcom's top illustrators.
You'll also get Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium (SonSon included) with a download code for Three Wonders!
New Music Remixes
Formed in 2019, CAP-JAMS is Capcom's official house band, following in the footsteps of former house band Alph Lyla. Since their formation, the band has performed at Rockman Live 2020 and has also released their first album One in April 2021. They've also done numerous arrangements of character theme songs for Street Fighter V.
CAP-JAMS features a fluctuating membership made up of members of Capcom's own sound production team, adapted for the needs of each event and project. The distinctive versatility of game music allows them to incorporate many genres into their musical style.
Knxwledge is a hip hop record producer and beatmaker based in Los Angeles. He released his debut solo album Hud Dreems and his second album 1988 through the west-coast-based label Stones Throw Records.
He's collaborated with LA artist Anderson .Paak as the duo NxWorries (pronounced "no worries") to release numerous albums. He's also produced a track on Kendrick Lamar's album To Pimp a Butterfly, which went on to win Best Rap Album at the 58th annual Grammy Awards in 2016.
Singer-songwriter, producer, and beatmaker based in Los Angeles and well-known in the LA scene. He started making music in his teens, and has gone on to release three studio albums, Yawn Zen, Body Wash, and Rare Pleasure, through west-coast-based Stones Throw Records.
His style is based on hip hop but draws from disco, funk, R&B, jazz, and other genres to create his own signature sound. His past work includes performances at music festivals in Japan, and his music has also featured in commercials.
Born in San Francisco, Matt Cab is a music producer and artist based in Japan. He's gained acclaim for his collaborations with numerous artists, including BTS, BE:FIRST, and Amuro Namie, and his collaboration single with MIYACHI named the Famima Rap has reached #1 on the Spotify Viral charts.
His PLAY SOUND project features songs and beats crafted from sound samples from everyday life, which have been generating more and more buzz as he releases new content and collaborations with companies.
A man of many hats: producer, DJ, finger drummer, percussionist, and self-styled killer tune digger. Known for his killer abilities in on-the-spot remixing, finger drumming and scratch, and effects.
His past work involves worldwide performances in places such as France, Belgium, Germany, England, Taiwan, China, Thailand, and Myanmar, among others. He has also contributed music for countless TV and web commercials, and managed the athletes' procession music for the closing ceremony of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
Official Website : https://www.kzomachine.com
A man who dreams of building a southern paradise.
Music producer, remixer, DJ, and leader of the creative label OILWORKS. Born in southern Japan.
His work has drawn attentions for its diverse elements, which have a worldwide feel while still being tied closely to its roots in the underground scene.
Official Website : http://www.oilworks.jp/
Three Wonders for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium
- You will need to download Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium (available for free download) in order to redeem and play the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One digital version bonus Three Wonders.
- Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is available for free download on the same platform you purchase Capcom Fighting Collection.
OPENING DEMO: HYPER STREET FIGHTER II CAP-JAMS ver.
Akuma's Theme: HYPER STREET FIGHTER II CAP-JAMS ver.
Cammy's Theme: HYPER STREET FIGHTER II CAP-JAMS ver.
Those who Show the Way: RED EARTH CAP-JAMS ver.
Demitri Stage: Night Warriors CAP-JAMS ver.
Green Scream: VAMPIRE SAVIOR CAP-JAMS ver.
Pyron Stage: DARKSTALKERS CAP-JAMS ver.
MEGALOPOLIS: CYBERBOTS CAP-JAMS ver.
VMP HAPPY GATHERING
- Buyers of the digital version for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, or Xbox One are eligible for the bonuses if purchased by 11:59 p.m. PDT September 30, 2022.
- Buyers of the Steam version are eligible for the bonuses if purchased by 9:59 a.m. PDT October 1, 2022.
- Bonuses for the physical version are available while supplies last. Please check the printed voucher included in the game case for a download code (valid until June 23, 2023).
- Each download code can only be redeemed once. An internet connection is required.
- Bonuses may be made available for separate purchase at a later date.
- Design and contents are subject to change without notice.