STREET FIGHTER IV: CHAMPION EDITION
Thank you for using the Street Fighter IV Champion Edition app for iOS and Android (hereinafter referred to as “SF4CE”).
We are pleased to announce that effective August 1, 2021, BEELINE INTERACTIVE, INC. (hereinafter referred to as “BII”) will change the provider of SF4CE to CAPCOM CO. (hereinafter referred to as “Capcom”).
The entire Capcom Group will continue to work together to provide services that will satisfy our customers.
We would like to ask for your understanding in this matter.
1. content provided
From August 1, 2021, all contents related to SF4CE will be provided by Capcom.
You can continue to use the current SF4CE contents as before.
3. Handling of customers’ personal information
In accordance with the change of the service provider, BII will transfer the customer’s personal information that BII acquired in the process of providing SF4CE service to Capcom. After the transfer is completed, BII will not keep any personal information of customers related to SF4CE.
There are no procedures required for customers to follow due to the change of service provider.
If you have any questions about this matter, please contact the following “Support Information”.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 25 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter 4: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, three new characters (Poison, Ibuki and Dudley) wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
・Fight as 25 Street Fighter characters (three new characters and six more coming as free updates)
・Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
・Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
・Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice
・Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
・Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
・Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
・Four levels of difficulty.
English, French, Japanese
【 App Ver.1.00.00 ~ Ver.1.06.03 】
iOS 10.0 ～ 14.1
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPod Touch (6th generation)
- iPad (2017)
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro (9.7-inch）
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
【 App Ver.1.04.00 】
Android OS 5.0.2 ～ 13.0.0
- Galaxy A51
- Galaxy S6 edge
- Nexus 6P
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 7 Pro
- Xperia XZ3
【 App Ver.1.00.00 ～ Ver.1.03.03 】
Android OS 5.0 ～ 11.0
- AQUOS SERIE SHV34
- AQUOS Xx 3
- AQUOS P1
- AQUOS ZETA SH-04H
- AQUOS sense 2 SH-M08
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Galaxy S7
- Galaxy S7 Edge
- Galaxy Note7
- Galaxy A8(2016)
- Galaxy Note Fan Edition
- Xperia X Performance
- Xperia XZ
- Xperia XZ Premium
- Xperia XZs
- Xperia XZ1
- Xperia XZ1 Compact
- Xperia 1 II SOG01
- Pixel XL
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4a（5G）
- Pixel 5
- HUAWEI P20 Pro
- Rakuten Mini C330
Although you can purchase this app using an environment other than one of those listed above, the app may not work properly.
Please be aware that we can neither guarantee the app’s performance nor offer refunds if you use an unsupported model or OS.
The above operating environments apply to devices sold in Japan.
Depending on the country or region where these devices are sold, they may have the same name but different specifications (SoC, CPU, GPU, memory, etc.).
If your device’s specifications differ from those of the device sold in Japan, the app may not work properly.
In this case, please be aware that we can neither guarantee the app’s performance nor offer refunds.
For matters concerning device specifications, please contact the manufacturer.
Note: Requirement for Downloading
･About 3 GB of free space required to download app
･A stable Wi-Fi connection also required
*Before using the App, a person with qualified legal capacity, such as a minor, must obtain the consent of the person’s legal representative, such as a parent, and agree to these Terms.
Article 1 Purpose
Article 2 Scope of Application
1. These Terms shall apply to all users (hereinafter simply referred to as “Users”) who use the App.
2. To use the App, each User shall consent to and comply with the provisions of these Terms.
Article 3 Grant of License to Use
The Company shall grant to Users the license to use the App within the scope of the purpose of receiving the game service provided by the Company on the condition that Users comply with the provisions of these Terms. Such license shall be a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license.
Article 4 Use of the App
1. A User may not use the App on any OS or terminals other than those separately designated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Designated Environment”).
2. To use the App, a User shall have an internet connection environment. The Designated Environment and the internet connection environment shall be prepared at their own cost and responsibility.
3. To use all elements of the App. A user is required to purchase the in-app purchase content.
4. A User shall acknowledge in advance that when the provision of the App is terminated, all or part of the App becomes no longer available.
5. A User shall acknowledge in advance that in using the App, the User is required to constantly update the App to the latest version.
6. A User shall acknowledge in advance that the Company may, in connection with the updating of the App, remove from the Designated Environment some terminals or OS with difficulty in using the App for a technical reason.
7. A User shall update the OS at their own discretion and responsibility. The Company shall not be obliged to make the App compatible with any OS distributed after the commencement of the distribution of the App, except for cases where the Company adds any OS to the Designated Environment.
Article 6 Provision of the App
1. The Company shall provide the App to Users pursuant to the operation policy of the Company.
2. The App shall be such that is changed or modified pursuant to the operation policy of the Company, and the Company may change the App without prior notice to Users. The Company shall post the change, in principle, in the game, on the official website related to the App, or in the distribution store of the App, but please note that those do not always contain all of the changes.
3. The Company may, at its discretion, temporarily suspend all or part of the provision of the App.
4. When the Company suspends all or part of the provision of the App pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify Users to that effect by a method deemed appropriate by the Company; provided, however, that this shall not apply to cases where such suspension is urgently needed or where the Company is unable to notify the User for any unavoidable reason.
5. The Company may terminate the provision of the App by posing information in the game or on the official website related to the App at least thirty (30) days prior to such termination.
Article 7 Transfer of Data
When a User has changed the terminal used by the User, the game data of the App installed in such terminal shall not be transferred to the App that is newly installed in the changed terminal. The same applies to the case where the User uninstalls the App from the terminal used by the User and installs the App to the changed terminal.
Article 8 Prohibited Acts
The Company prohibits a User from engaging in the following acts whenever the User uses the App:
(1) An act that may infringe the intellectual property rights or any other right of the Company or a third party
(2) A threatening act or an act that may cause any disadvantage or damage to the Company or a third party
(3) An act of pretending to be the Company or a third party
(4) An act that may damage the honor or reputation of the Company or a third party
(5) An act of providing a feeling of discomfort to a third party, including a sexual, discriminatory, or abusive statement
(6) Any statement or act that is contrary to public order and morals
(7) An act of stalking or an act that is similar to stalking
(8) Unauthorized access to the facilities for the provision or management of the App, or an act of unauthorized acquisition of information
(9) An act that violates or is likely to violate these Terms or laws, ordinances, or regulations
(10) Fund-raising activities and other charitable activities
(11) Activities for political purposes or religious purposes, or an act that is similar to such activities
(12) An act of using the App in combination with other software or hardware that is not approved by the Company
(13) An act of disclosing or posting any information for commercial advertisement, for which prior approval is not obtained from the Company
(14) An act of using any failure in the App to bring any advantage to a User or a third party or any disadvantage to a third party, or an act of spreading information on such failure
(15) Alteration, analysis, modification, adaptation, creation of derivative works, decompiling, disassembling, or reverse-engineering of communication data, programs, images, videos, or sounds provided related to the App
(16) Use or provision of computer viruses that make the OS, software, or hardware perform unauthorized processing, transmission, support, advertisement, or any other act of such computer viruses
(17) An act of disclosing the personal information of a User or a third party, or act of collecting the personal information of a third party
(18) An act of directing a third party to other services other than the App
(19) An act of engaging in any of the prohibited acts set forth in this Article 8 by using the Company or a third party
(20) An act of achieving the matter that is contrary to the provisions of these Terms using a third party other than the Company
(21) An act of aiding or abetting any of the prohibited acts set forth in this Article 8
(22) An act that constitutes a preparation for performing any of the prohibited acts set forth in this Article 8 in the opinion of the Company
(23) Any other act of interfering with the provision of the App in the opinion of the Company
(24) Any other act that is deemed inappropriate by the Company
Article 9 Measures Implemented against User Engaging in Prohibited Acts
1. The Company may implement any or all of the following measures when the Company determines that a User engages in any of the prohibited acts set forth in the preceding Article:
(1) Requiring actions for improvement, including notices and warnings
(2) Suspension of the use or restriction on the use of the App (including game data and paid contents), or other measures that are deemed appropriate by the Company
(3) Legal measures of demanding compensation for damage
2. With respect to the above measures referred to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be obliged to disclose log information held by the Company to the User engaging in any of the prohibited acts.
3. The Company may, against the User who has committed an act falling under the prohibited acts referred to in the preceding article, refuse the use of games or services (other than the App) provided by the Company or implement measures referred to in paragraph 1 against the use of such games or services by the User.
Article 10 Trouble among Users
1. The Company shall not be involved in any trouble between or among Users.
2. If the Company receives a notice from a User stating that any other User has committed any of the prohibited acts, the Company shall, at its discretion, determine whether or not to implement measures, as well as the details of the measures. In such case, the Company shall not inform the measures and results thereof to the User who notified.
Article 11 Personal Information
2. The Company shall not provide a third party with personal information referred to in the preceding paragraph, except for the following cases:
(1) Cases where the Company obtains the prior consent of a User
(2) Cases where the Company discloses personal information to contractors to whom the Company’s business operations are outsourced, to the extent necessary for providing the App
(3) Cases where the Company processes personal information as statistical data from which an individual cannot be identified
(4) Cases where the Company is officially requested by any judicial or administrative agency for access to personal information
(5) Cases where the Company deems it necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a User or other third parties
(6) Otherwise as required under laws and regulations
Article 12 Outsourcing of Services
The Company may, without obtaining the consent of Users, outsource all or part of the services relating to the App to a third party.
Article 13 Intellectual Property Rights
1. Any intellectual property right concerning information provided by the Company through the App (including images, sound, texts, and programs) shall belong to the Company or a legitimate right holder thereof.
2. With respect to all items, such as electronics items, provided to Users through the App, since the Company grants a license to Users for private use within the scope of the use of the App, therefore, such granting shall not be construed as acknowledging the transfer of the right similar to ownership to freely use, profit from, and dispose of items owned or acknowledging such right. In addition, all acts of selling electronics items related to the App to Users by the Company and all representations that the Company engages in the sales of the App are acts of granting a license to use, and such acts shall not be construed as representing that the Company acknowledges the transfer of the right similar to ownership or acknowledges such right.
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. The Company shall not be liable to indemnify a User for any disadvantage or compensate a User for any damage arising from the delay, suspension, or termination of the provision of services related to the App, any change to the App or these Terms, or any act that is approved by the Company pursuant to these Terms.
2. The Company does not warrant the integrity or operational stability of the App. The Company endeavors to make improvement to the extent possible with respect to defects related to the App. However, the Company does not promise to immediately correct all defects.
3. In addition to those set forth in the preceding items, the Company shall not be liable for any damage (including any damage caused to software, OS, or hardware) arising from the use of the App by a User due to a tort or default and shall not be obliged to compensate for such damage; provided, however, that this shall not apply if these Terms are deemed as a consumer contract prescribed in the Consumer Contract Act.
4. Even if specified in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by a User due to a tort or default caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company if such damage is caused for any special reasons (including any damage that the Company or the User did foresee or could foresee).
5. If the Company deems it necessary for the cases set forth in the preceding paragraphs, the Company may compensate to a User by distributing electronics items to the User to the extent prescribed by the Company. However, the Company does not promise that the Company ensures such compensation.
6. The Company shall not be responsible for the exchanging of information, transactions, and any other acts between or among Users or between a User and a third party in relation to the App. If any dispute arises as a result of such act between or among Users or between a User and a third party, the User shall resolve the dispute at their own cost and responsibility, and the Company shall not be involved in such dispute.
7. The App may contain links to external websites and services provided by third parties. However, the Company shall not be responsible for the use of such external websites and services. When a user uses the external websites and services, the User shall use such external websites and services, always referring to and in accordance with the rules, contracts, and precautions specified by the provider of the relevant external websites and services.
8. The Company shall not cancel nor indemnify with respect to the results of the game play performed by Users.
Article 15 Attention for Health
1. A User is advised to take appropriate breaks in their own judgment during the use of the App so as not to disrupt the living environment by excessively using the App.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any social, physical, or mental damage that is suffered by a User as a result of the use of the App by the User.
Article 16 Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The Company may, without obtaining the prior consent of the relevant User, transfer or cause to be transferred its rights and obligations related to the App to a third party.
Article 17 Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
1. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan, and the establishment, interpretation, and performance of an agreement between the Company and a User pursuant to these Terms shall be bound by the provisions of the laws of Japan.
2. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any dispute arising between the Company and a User in relation to the App.
3. Even if any part of the provisions of these Terms is determined as legally invalid, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain effective and be binding on the Company and Users.
Article 18 Amendment to These Terms
1. The Company may amend all or part of these Terms, as necessary, by posting the amended terms on the official website related to the App, and upon posting the amended terms, these Terms are deemed to be effectively amended.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if the amendment to these Terms is disadvantageous to a User, the Company amends these Terms by notifying the User in advance of the fact that the amendment will be made, the details of the amendment, and the timing of the amendment.
Article 19 Inquiries
1. As to inquiries concerning the App, Users shall make inquiries to the point of contact separately designated by the Company. The Company shall not accept any contact made by a User by means of directly visiting the Company. Such point of contact shall respond to inquiries from Users only during its operation hours.
2. Any feedback provided to the Company by Users concerning the App may be used by the Company for the improvement of its services related to the App.
Effective as of February 21, 2018
Revised on August 1, 2021
Revised on September 28, 2021